What can be more amazing then to get to the city of love and arrange a pre-wedding photoshoot? Let’s get it started. Pre-wedding photo session it is actually an engagement session but when she wearing a wedding dress and he gets a suite. Well, it is like that in 80% of cases, but some time couple can be dressed in more formal wear (red dress for her and a tuxedo for him). The pictures that you get after your Paris pre-wedding photo session can be displayed at large screen or by large prints at your wedding day.
It’s important to note that while Paris offers many advantages for pre-wedding photography, every couple has unique preferences. It’s essential to consider your personal style, budget, and the overall theme you envision for your pre-wedding photos when selecting a location. The city’s beauty has captivated people for centuries, and pre-wedding photos taken in Paris are likely to remain timeless and cherished for years to come. Paris showcases different seasonal beauty throughout the year – from blooming cherry blossoms in spring to vibrant fall foliage and a winter wonderland during the holiday season, each season brings its own charm and provides an opportunity to capture stunning seasonal-themed pre-wedding photographs.
Why Paris is perfect for pre-wedding photography?
When you come to see Paris, the first feeling that you have in your mind is: romance, take a hand of your love and walking around the Paris streets, drinking coffee with croissant in small Boulangerie and explore the city together. Paris is such a photogenic place that you can’t miss to make a photo session during your visit. It has a lot of magic and elegant backdrops and everyone dreams to have romantic photo session with Paris photographer. City of love and Romance – how everyone says about Paris and let your feelings be captured by taking engagement or pre-wedding photo session in Paris. You need to choose the right professional, who makes you save-the-date card stand out and take photos that you can frame out at your wall in your apartment.
Paris photographers offers a diverse range of settings for pre-wedding photography. Whether you prefer a classic, vintage, or modern theme, you can find various locations that cater to your desired style. From lush gardens to quaint cafes, Paris offers a plethora of options to suit different preferences.
Vogue-class Pre-wedding photo concept in Paris
After you decided about your photographer and saved your date, you need more things to consider before your photo session in Paris begins. To be clear, the more time you spend on preparation, the better the experience you get from your pre-wedding session.
After you have carefully selected your photographer and confirmed the date for your pre-wedding photo session in Paris, there are several other essential aspects to consider. It’s crucial to understand that the more time and effort you invest in preparation, the more rewarding and enjoyable your experience will be. Taking these additional factors into account will ensure a seamless and unforgettable pre-wedding session in the enchanting city of Paris.
Best Poses for Pre-wedding in Paris
Now you decide about where to make photo session, what to wear, about your artists. Now is the best time to explore and learn some best poses before your photo session begins. There are no rules, but you have to enjoy the moment and feel comfortable at the same time. It’s important to discuss your vision and preferences with your photographer in detail. Clear communication regarding your desired style, poses, and overall theme will enable your photographer to tailor their approach to perfectly capture your love story. Collaborating closely with your photographer in the planning stages will not only ensure that you are on the same page but also give them an opportunity to offer valuable insights and suggestions based on their expertise.
How much it cost to do a pre-wedding in Paris?
The cost of a pre-wedding photoshoot in Paris can vary depending on several factors, including the duration of the shoot, the services included, and any additional expenses incurred during the session. Here are some cost components to consider:
- Photographer fees – the fees charged by photographers can vary significantly based on their expertise, portfolio, and demand. Experienced photographers with a strong reputation may charge higher rates (around 300 eur/hour) compared to emerging or less-established professionals that can charge around 150 eur/hour. The most optimal package would be 4 hours photoshoot, which usually cost about 1100 eur in total.
- Location fees and permits – some iconic locations in Paris may require permits or have associated fees for professional photography. These costs should be factored into your budget if you plan to shoot at such locations. In my practice, we usually ignore such location, but for the client request we can go to this locations. For example if you wish to include the Palace of Versailles and its gardens in your pre-wedding photos, there are separate entry fees and restrictions for professional photography.
- Makeup and hairstyling – if you opt for professional makeup and hairstyling services, there will be additional costs. Rates can vary based on the complexity of the desired look and the expertise of the makeup artist. Make sure to put around 300 eur into your budget.
- Transportation and accommodation – if you are traveling to Paris specifically for the photoshoot, you will need to consider transportation costs (flights, trains, etc.) and accommodation expenses during your stay. Yes, this is the must have. But if you already booked all your holiday trip and Paris is one of your destination, then you may consider to add some extra for taxi and transportation between locations, I would say add around 50 eur in total.
- Outfits and accessories – the cost of pre-wedding outfits, including wedding gowns, suits, and accessories, should be taken into account. Depending on your preferences and budget, you can choose to rent or purchase these items. While prices can range significantly, on average, renting a wedding dress in Paris can cost anywhere from €500 to €2,500 or more.
It is important to note that the costs mentioned above are general considerations, and the actual cost will vary based on your specific requirements and choices. It is recommended to discuss pricing and packages with potential photographers and vendors to get a better understanding of the costs involved.
Let’s chat more about your wedding or pre-wedding photosession.